One thing that is keeping people from making any investments with cryptocurrency could be any one of the following – lack of knowledge, fear of the unknown, or analysis paralysis.
Most investors have the analysis paralysis problem especially when sorting out emerging blockchains and cryptocurrencies. Once well played out, a cryptocurrency investment can grow in extremes like a venture investment of sorts. With this in mind, people would ask, what’s keeping you from investing with cryptocurrency.
This is not regulated still by SEC or any agencies which pose a threat to investors in terms of security. However, this can turn out positively or to a trader’s advantage if you know how to play your numbers right.
Any investment can either soar or flop. Yes, it can literally grow to millions or reach zero. There are so many cryptocurrencies out there along with Ponzi schemes which should be avoided like a fluke. What are the next best cryptocurrencies to invest in? Here’s our list:
- Factom. This is a blockchain-based cryptocurrency that can automatically store millions in strings of real-time records using a single hash. This goes well with any business app.
- Ethereum. This introduced the blockchain-based system that allows fully-functional apps to be designed and developed without interference from middlemen. This digital token has experienced an astonishing growth of up to 40x observed over the last two years. This is hailed as the number 2 cryptocurrency right now, secondary to bitcoin.
- Monero. This could pose danger when taken in by the wrong hands because of its stealth mode or anonymous settings. This has built-in software that enables mixing of your coins with other people’s coins so yours becomes undistinguishable. This is eyed to be a top investment in the future next to bitcoin.
- Steem. This is a blockchain-based decentralized platform that allows incentivizing of writers to provide top-notch and quality content.
- Counterparty. This is dubbed to be one of the closest matches to Ethereum that is backed up by bitcoin blockchain technology.
- Ripple. This is one of the early forms of cryptocurrencies which allows reduction on transaction fees. This is backed by big banks and VCs too. This is a different type of virtual token which is centralized and pre-mined.
You can take control of your own virtual cash when you decide to invest in cryptocurrencies. Being digital, this can be used in diverse ways without using your credit or debit card. This is good as cash which can be used to purchase goods and services in some selected retailers or companies online.
There are many advantages to using this digital currency as you can choose to transact anonymously. This can also be converted to any currency and can be used to purchase any products or services while eliminating third-party institutions like banks. The next best cryptocurrencies have add-ons that can match diverse needs and requirements for different people who shop or run a business online – take your pick!